About our HE1 finger joystick
This all-purpose finger-operated joystick comes with many different mounting and handle options to choose from. The operating principle is based on contactless hall effect technology which has a long life expectancy due to the absence of mechanical contacts. The HE1 joystick has an excellent return to centre accuracy and many pre-programmed electrical output options, including analog voltage, USB and Cursor Control. It is perfect for applications where the below panel space is limited due to its shallow profile and has an optional metal threading for easy mounting. Depending on the handle, the environmental protection is tested up to IP67.
The USB output option is installed by plug & play and can operate as a standard USB 1.1 HID-compliant device without the need to install additional software. Cursor Control is also available, which is achieved by the joystick's microprocessor.
- Over 20 handle options and 6 mounting options
- With contactless hall effect sensor technology
- Compact design (under 25mm below panel depth)
- Available in 1, 2 or 3 axis configurations
- Protection up to IP67 grade
- Pre-programmed proportional analog output or USB
- Cable included with mating connector & pigtail wires
- Chest controllers
- CCTV systems
- Medical instruments
- Material handling equipment
- Robot operations
- Crane operations