About the SG Hand Joystick
This hand-operated multi-functional joystick is developed for applications that require an additional level of safety due to its redundant hall effect sensors that are present on each axis. The SG joystick comes with analog dual independent outputs (parallel or cross) and has many different configurations to choose from. All configurations are sealed to IP67 protection and will operate under harsh environments and temperatures.
The available options include a deadman switch, rocker switch, push button switches and even a single-axis proportional thumbwheel or 4-way hat switch on top of the knob. These customization abilities allow this joystick to be tailored to your specific requirements and application. Each joystick is supplied with all the necessary mounting hardware and an electrical cable.
- Over 25 different handle configurations
- 8 dual independent output options
- With redundant contactless hall effect sensor technology
- Compact footprint (under 25mm below panel depth)
- Standard IP67 above panel protection
- Cable included with mating connector & pigtail wires
- Material handling equipment
- Crane operations
- Construction machinery
- Mobile platform lifts
- Agricultural vehicles
- Forestry machines
- Equipment simulators