About our MR Multi-Axis Finger Joystick
This compact and low profile finger-operated potentiometer joystick is available in two-axis or three-axis precision control. This all-purpose finger-operated joystick can be delivered in 2 weeks or less. It has proportional potentiometer technology and 5 handle options and 2 mounting options to choose from.
The pre-programmed proportional output per axis provides excellent resistance to EMI, in a small yet robust package. Combined with the low operating force needed to move the controller and variety of handle and mounting options, this allows for easy integration in a wide array of systems.
It is perfect for applications like measurement systems, robotic systems, CCTV, machine control, conveyor systems, PTZ camera control, wheelchair control or in environments where high magnetic fields are present.
- Delivery within 2 weeks
- Suitable for high magnetic field environments
- Excellent resistance to EMI due to precision potentiometer sensor technology
- 5 handle options and 2 mounting options
- 5kOhm potentiometers incorporated on each axis
- Available in 2-axis or 3-axis configurations
- Pigtail wire termination, pre-soldered to pots
- Measurement systems
- Robotic systems
- Machine control
- Conveyor systems
- Wheelchair control
- High magnetic field environments