About our MR Multi-Axis Finger Joystick
This multi-axis finger-operated joystick comes with independent contactless Hall Effect sensors per axis and provides reliable, multi-axis fingertip control. It is available in two-axis or three-axis configurations and has many handle options to chose from, including a low profile and slim Z-axis handle.
The repeatable accuracy and superior return to centre voltages set this controller apart from it's competition. Further user-specified voltage range for a pre-programmed analog output and pigtail 28AWG wires make the controller suitable to integrate into any applicable system.
- Delivery within 2 weeks
- 16 handle options and 3 mounting options
- With independent contactless hall effect sensor per axis
- Available in 2-axis or 3-axis configurations
- Pre-programmed proportional output
- Pigtail wire termination
- Measurement systems
- Robotic systems
- Machine control
- Conveyor systems
- Wheelchair control
- High magnetic field environments